Auto Insurance Information
- Auto Insurance Shopping Guide
- Comparative Negligence
- Credit Information - How Insurers Use
- Teen Drivers
- Texting and Driving Video Clip (August 2011).
- If Your Automobile Insurance is Canceled
- If Your Automobile Insurance is Nonrenewed
- Filing an Auto Claim with Your Insurance Company
- Total Loss Auto Claims with Your Insurance Company (Rule 919 Exhibit A - Rights of Recourse)
- Filing an Auto Claim with Another Driver's Insurance Company
- Driving into Mexico
Note: Dates on the Department’s consumer fact sheets indicate the date of creation or last revision. In a fast-changing insurance marketplace, the Department continually evaluates these fact sheets to ensure that the information provided is helpful, accurate, and up-to-date.