Health insurance coverage with Land of Lincoln was terminated 9/30/16.
The Special Open Enrollment period for existing Land of Lincoln policyholders ended on November 29, 2016. However, Open Enrollment for all Illinoisans began November 1, 2016 and will continue until December 15, 2016 for new insurance plans with a January 1, 2017 effective date.
More information including how to find help click here.
- Mental Health Information
- Mental Health Frequently Asked Questions
- Consumer Toolkit for Navigating Behavioral Health and Substance Use Disorder
- Statewide Consumer Education Campaign on Parity
- Mental Health & Addiction Insurance Help
Questions about mental health parity or mental health benefits under your health insurance or HMO? Call the Office of Consumer Health Insurance at 1-877-527-9431.