Table of Contents
- 2016 Annual Statement Forms and Instructions for Illinois Insurance Companies
- Annual Life Illustration Certification
- Illinois Employee Leasing Company Data Call Report (Excel File)
- Illinois Employee Leasing Company Data Call Letter (PDF)
- Illinois Medical Professional Liability Claims Report
- Insurance Data Reporting Requirements
- IS3 Review Requirements Checklists
- Licensed Self Storage Facilites Data Call Report (Excel File)
- Licensed Self Storage Facilites Data Call Letter (PDF)
- Licensed Service Contract Providers Data Call Report (Excel File)
- Licensed Service Contract Providers Data Call Letter (PDF)
- Small Group Certification
- Travel Insurance Data Call Letter (PDF)
- Travel Insurance Data Call Report (Excel File)
- Property and Casualty Rate Filing Information
- Property Casualty IS3 Review Requirement Checklists
- Life A&H, HMO IS3 Review Requirement Checklists
Small Group Certification
Pursuant to Section 155.19 of the Insurance Code (215 ILCS 5/155.19), insurers authorized or permitted by law to provide medical liability insurance in this State shall report to the Department of Insurance all Illinois medical professional liability claims and suits. The regulation (50 Ill. Adm. Code 928) provides further details on procedures for reporting claims, which are to be submitted via this web application provided by the Department.
Please contact DOI Med Mal with any questions regarding the medical professional liability claims reporting requirements.
Insurance Data Reporting Requirements
Part 4203 Subpart A Insurance Data Reporting Requirements: Annually due on November 30th.
- Fees for Part 4203
- Administrative Rule Section 4201.20 Annual Fees as a PDF file 5 kbytes
Policy In Force Data Call: Annually due on May 1st.
All companies licensed to write insurance in the State of Illinois, pursuant to 215 ILCS 5/4, Class 1 and Class 2, are subject to the Policy-In-Force data call requirements. Instruction is currently being updated and will be posted as soon as available. Please contact DOI.CostContainment@Illinois.gov for any questions.
Workers Compensation Data Call: Annually due on March 1st.
Medical Liability Data Call:
Note: Those Property and Casualty and Life and Health companies approved to file on the health blank must use the appropriate Property and Casualty or Life and Health Annual Statement Forms and Instructions.