How to Print Your License
You are entitled to one free license print from this website.
- Go to www.statebasedsystems.com
- Click on "Print Your License"
- From the drop down click on Illinois
- Do not change the entity type unless you are trying to print a Business Entity license
- Enter Last Name or if Business entity enter the Fein number
- If individual enter the last 4 digits of the SSN
- At "Choose One" select National Producer Number and fill in that number in the next box
- Click on Search
- A new window should pop up, this is your license please print.
- We strongly recommend you save your license for printing again, as only one license print is allowed from this system per license change — such as a license renewal or address change. The license is displayed on the screen in a PDF file format. Simply click the floppy disk icon at the top left of the license, or on the File menu, select Save As. A good place to save the license is on your desktop — handy for printing or e-mailing.