DOI Bruce Rauner Governor Anne Melissa Dowling, Acting Director

My Name has Changed, how do I change my License?

  1. Mail in a signed request (including your NPN #) over your signature to:
    Illinois Department of Insurance
    Attn: Licensing Unit
    320 W Washington St
    Springfield, IL 62767

  2. Include one of the following proof of name change items with your request
    1. A copy of your marriage license
    2. A copy of your driver’s license, displaying your new name