- Administrative Rules of the Department of Insurance (Title 50)
- Illinois Compiled Statutes – All of Illinois’ state laws, as maintained by the Legislative Reference Bureau
- Illinois Courts – Information about Illinois' court system, including recent opinions of the Appellate Courts and Supreme Court.
- Illinois Insurance Laws – Chapter 215 – All of Illinois’ insurance-related laws found in Chapter 215 of the Compiled Statutes, as maintained by the Legislative Reference Bureau.
- Insurance-Related Public Acts enacted during: 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001
- Rules Adopted to Date: 2016 | 2015 | 2014
- Current and Recently Adopted Rulemakings
- The Illinois Constitution
- The Illinois General Assembly web site – A resource for legislative information, including the status and text of bills and resolutions, Public Acts, Senate and House committees, Senate and House schedules, and members of the Senate and House.
- The Illinois Insurance Code (215 ILCS 5/1 et seq.)
- The Code of Federal Regulations
- The United States Code
- The United States House of Representatives
- The United States Senate
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- The White House
- THOMAS – A site maintained by the Library of Congress for federal legislative information, such as bills and resolutions, treaties, and related government resources.