This information was developed to provide health care providers with general information and guidance about insurance coverages and laws. It is not intended to provide regulated entities (insurance industry) with a formal, definitive description or interpretation of Division policy. For specific Division policy on any issue, regulated entities should contact the Illinois Department of Insurance.
- Understanding the Health Care Provider Complaint Process
- Contact The Proper Agency - Where to File Medicare, Medicaid and Other Health Plan Complaints
- The Prompt Pay Law
- Laws, Rules & Company Bulletins
- Consumer Health Insurance Fact Sheets
- Contact the Illinois Department of Insurance