Your Health Insurance Coverage with Land of Lincoln Terminated 9/30/16.
You have until January 31, 2017 to enroll in new coverage at healthcare.gov for an effective date of March 1, 2017
Land of Lincoln Mutual Health Insurance Company (LLH) was placed into liquidation September 30, 2016, by order of the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois. LLH will continue to operate under the direction of the Acting Director of Insurance of the State of Illinois, LLH's statutory rehabilitator. If you purchased 2016 health insurance with LLH, your coverage ended September 30, 2016.
It is recommended that you purchase replacement health insurance coverage on the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace Exchange ("Healthcare.gov") at www.healthcare.gov or from a private health insurance carrier. If you qualify for a premium tax credit, you must apply directly through Healthcare.gov in order to be eligible to receive the tax credit.
For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions and other documents below. Additional information regarding LLH can be found at http://www.osdchi.com/open/llh.htm. This page and documents will be updated as new information becomes available.
- Consumer Frequently Asked Questions (Updated 11/30/16)
- Consumidor preguntas frecuentes
- Konsumenci Często Zadawane Pytania
- Notice to Land of Lincoln Insureds and Employer Groups
- Enrollment Reminder For Land of Lincoln Health Customers
- DOI Seeks Rehabilitation for Health Insurance Co-operative
- DOI Actions Regarding Illinois Health Insurance Co-operative